petra by night by night is a magical experience that has been enchanting visitors for centuries. Located in the Jordanian desert, Petra is an ancient city with a mysterious past. It’s also home to some of the world’s most incredible monuments and archaeological sites. At night, these ruins take on a whole new life as they come alive with lights and music. Whether you’re visiting during the day or at night, there are plenty of things to explore throughout this unique city. In this blog post, we will cover the seven best things to see when you visit Petra By Night. From tombs to temples and more, get ready to be mesmerized by one of the world’s most awe-inspiring ancient ruins!
Petra by night
1. Petra by night is one of the most incredible things you will ever see.
2. You can explore the ancient ruins in a new light, and learn about the history and culture of this fascinating place.
3. Petra by night is an unforgettable experience that you will treasure for a lifetime.
The 7 best things to see in Petra
1. The Treasury
This is one of the most iconic buildings in Petra and is definitely worth a visit. It’s especially beautiful at night when it’s lit up by hundreds of candles.
2. The Royal Tombs
These tombs are some of the most impressive in Petra and are definitely worth a visit. They’re also lit up at night, which makes them even more spectacular.
3. The Street of Facades
This street is lined with beautiful facades that date back to the Roman period. It’s definitely one of the most atmospheric places in Petra and is well worth a visit.
4. The Temple of Dushara
It’s definitely worth a visit for its historical and religious significance.
5. The Colonnaded Street
This street is lined with columns on either side and is one of the busiest areas in Petra. It’s definitely worth a visit for its bustling atmosphere and for its many shops and stalls selling traditional Jordanian handicrafts and souvenirs.
6. Al-Khazneh al-Faroun (The Treasury) – Again!
Yes, this place really is that spectacular! You won’t regret it!
How to get to Petra
To get to Petra, you’ll need to take a bus or rental car from Amman. The journey takes about 3 hours. Once you arrive in Petra, there are plenty of tours available that will take you around the ancient ruins. You can also explore on your own, but be aware that it gets very hot during the day so it’s best to start early in the morning or late in the afternoon.
What to bring with you to Petra
You should bring a few things with you when exploring Petra by night. A flashlight is essential for seeing in the dark, and a water bottle will help you stay hydrated during your hike. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty, as there are many dusty surfaces in Petra.
Finally, be sure to have some cash on hand in case you want to buy souvenirs or snacks from the vendors near the entrance to the site.
Tips for visiting Petra
1. Petra by Night is an incredible experience and one of the best things to see in the world’s most mysterious ancient ruins.
2. Here are some tips to make the most of your visit:
3. Arrive early to avoid the crowds and heat of the day. The best time to see the illuminated monuments is around 9pm.
4. Wear comfortable shoes as you will be doing a lot of walking.
5. Bring a bottle of water and snacks with you as there are limited options available inside the site.
6. Do not miss out on seeing The Treasury, one of the most iconic buildings in Petra.
7. Allow plenty of time to explore all that Petra has to offer. You could easily spend a whole day (or night) here and still not see everything!